Monday, June 23, 2008

sex and the...um...shitty


yeah, not so much else i can say. maybe because i was hormonal, i really liked the first 45 minutes. and then i found it was the most fatuous, bloated painted turd. and then i really got angry. on every account it was hateful toward women. clearly written by a gay man. i would have rather burned my nipples off than sit through the last hour of that manipulative, misogynistic piece of crap, were it not for my 5 dollar bag of popcorn. which was delicious.
i cannot even watch the tv show on free cable anymore. it makes me throw up a little in my mouth. curiously, it tastes like popcorn....

1 comment:

Tricia said...

this makes me really want to see it! I know, awful, but i've heard such different responses and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be very disappointed, but now I have to find out! sad that you can't enjoy the tv shows though.